"One of the most useful conferences I have been to. The speakers and presentations were of a high quality and the networking was brilliant. Thank you!" - TAL
Corinium's Chief Customer Officer provides a platform for senior customer experience executives to assess the most critical challenges and opportunities in ensuring corporate activities exceed the expectations of their customers.
Attracting 140+ attendees and featuring 40+ speakers over three dedicated tracks. 2016 was a fantastic event with engaging presentations, topical discussion and invaluable networking opportunities.
Attendees covered a vast array of topics across the three days, ranging from the role of the Chief Customer Officer (CCO), its remit and acceptance, to customer centricity, engagement, advocacy, measuring CX and culture and leadership strategies. An underlying theme across the conference was the science behind the customer insight and intelligence. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools for successful customer relationship building seemed to be a focus for most of the speakers.
The event opened with detailed “Customer in 2030” perspective from Mohammed Adam Wee Abdullah, Group Chief Marketing Officer & Group Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group, who joined us from Malaysia. Our keynote panel took a closer look at how Chief Customer Officers have arrived at their destination, giving us better flavour of the complex nature and diverse remit of the CCO role. Julie Batch was appointed as the Chief Analytics Officer at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) in July 2014. By December 2015, Ms. Batch was heading up IAG’s Customer Labs as Chief Customer Officer, responsible for developing customer propositions and marketing strategies. For Carsales.com.au their Chief Customer Officer, Vladka Kazda, was Chief Marketing Officer at the company for over five years before arriving at the CCO position. Ms Kazda owned and influenced customer experience at every level during her journey to CCO so a logical move. A path not too dissimilar to Mohammed Adam Wee Abdullah, who also joined the panel.
Prominent Australian Chief Customer Officers and customer experience leaders were featured as keynotes over the two day conference. Lisa Pogonoski, Chief Customer Officer, BT Financial Group addressed “Fostering Internal Advocates and Loyal Promoters.” Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, Australia Post explored the topic “Do you Really Understand and Deliver for your Customer?” Jenny Williams, Chief Marketing Officer, HCF addressed how to drive change based on customer understanding.
Day Two brought more panel and presentation insight and engagement in our world-renowned discussion group formats. CCO Sydney provided delegates with invaluable takeaways that could be applied directly to their business cases and empower their CX strategies to drive growth and true business transformation.
The three days gave attendees a detailed look at:
- The A-B-C of the CCO – The Role. Evaluating the CCO’s emergence, remit, acceptance and future direction within in the evolution of CX.
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT – The Plan. Customer centricity, engagement, design, and usability strategies. Advocating for the customer across the enterprise and moving from insight to strategy execution to develop the competency to deliver on the brand promise.
- CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools for successful customer relationship building.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of customer-centricity and accountability. Democratising the customer experience throughout the organisation with human centred-design for customer and employee engagement.
- BRAND, MARKETING, PRODUCT and SUPPORT – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation and simplicity in customer interactions, product development and maintenance via cross functional collaboration.
- MEASURING THE IMPACT – The ROI. Connecting measures, metrics and business values to record success and secure further executive support.
Have an interesting story to share? We are currently recruiting speakers for Chief Customer Officer Sydney. Get in touch!
40+ inspiring speakers
Why invest your time?
What are the deliverables of the Chief Customer Officer? How can having a place in the c-suite enhance the company's customer experience performance? Hear from the region's leading customer experience professionals as they share their insights on the role in November.
The internationally regarded Corinium approach of visionary keynotes, strategy based panels and discussion groups enables the tough questions to be tackled in an discursive and inclusive manner. This is the leading platform for the wider customer experience and insights industry as a whole.
With so many leading practitioners and exhibitors, you will discover the latest advancements in the CX technology space. Make the most of the coffee breaks to not only visit exhibitors, but also ask the speakers about their experiences and technologies they've implemented.
Global CCO Community
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Customer Officer Forum is built on research with local customer experience leaders but also leverages our global Chief Customer Officer community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global community on LinkedIn.