Connecting You to What's Next in CX
"One of the most illuminating and thought provoking conferences I've been to in ages. I applied new learnings the next day at work"
Peter Lemon, Sydney Water
Another outstanding event for CCO's.
Chief Customer Officer Sydney gathered over 200 of the region’s leading customer experience executives and showcased a fascinating mix of engaging presentations, interactive roundtable discussions, case studies, think tanks, flash talks and a hands on charity transformation workshop.
Speakers covered a vast array of topics, ranging from the role of the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) in ensuring service and experience build the corner stone of your business; experience triggers and how to create a customer experience culture to help build emotional connections with customers; metrics; ROI and how customer focus can deliver on organisation’s purpose.
Key take away’s:
Vision & communication
- The importance of defining the CX vision.
- The 3 e’s of CX: Effectiveness, ease and emotion.
- Understand what your customers value. Be a ‘values’ driven organisation.
- Evidence suggests that customers value emotional connections over efficiency.
- Leverage data and insights to personalise and differentiate the experience.
- Measuring customer effort is important.
- What metrics should we use? Lots of mixed views about NPS.
- Culture is the execution of strategy.
- It’s extremely important that your employees care.
- Start distributing authority.
- Unleash your employees purpose and love.
- No one owns the customer and everyone owns the moment.
- Focus on purpose: Was it appropriate to the purpose of your role? Mentor groups, personal goals. Have conversations that focus on purpose.
- Ask employees about the processes that do not delight customers.
- AI, the future of CX and chat bots.
Why invest your time?
3 Dedicated Tracks
With every organisation being on a different maturity level, we have now included 3 dedicated CX maturity tracks, exploring how to tackle each stage of a CX project. Tailor your own agenda and attend tracks specific to your learning needs on either strategy, alignment or governance. Each track will include 2 discussion groups and a dedicated case study.
We are proud to be supporting Beacon Foundation. Attendees will have the opportunity to contribute to Beacon's transformation strategy in the dedicated workshop, aiding them in the development of a new member acquisition strategy, mentor engagement and creating more visibility and transparency through their online portal.
15 Industry Case Studies
We have transformed the agenda to include flash talks and case studies, highlighting current CX projects to help you gain insights into specific CX strategies and learn everything from best practice, to overcoming CX pitfalls and everything that happened along the way.
CCO Sydney 2017 Event Highlights
Building on our global conference series....
Chief Customer Officer Sydney 2017 was another huge success, with over 60 Speakers and 200 attendees. We can't wait to do it again in 2018.
Take a look at the attendee list and photo gallery from a spectacular 2 days:
Join our global community on LinkedIn.