Strativity Group is one of the world’s leading customer experience strategy firms. We work with our clients to:
* Design and execute value creating customer experience strategies
* Define, improve and innovate the customer experience
* Develop a customer-centric culture
* Deliver educational programs to improve organisational capability
* Determine the economics that support investment in customer experience management
Through research, analysis, design and execution assistance, Strativity help organisations answer the following questions:
* What is our current customer experience and how do we effectively map it?
* How do we identify and prioritise the key areas for improvement?
* How do we innovate the experience to create and sustain a competitive advantage?
*How do we build an enterprise wide blueprint for customer experience improvement and management?
* How do we infuse the customer perspective into our business to drive a customer-centric culture?
* How do we capture the economic value of our customer experience strategy?
* How do we move from improvement and innovation to execution?
Strativity work with global organisations like FedEx, Bank of America, Honeywell, Mastercard and Royal Caribbean plus Australian organisations such as CBA, NAB, AMP, AGL, Australia Post, Johnson & Johnson, SEEK, Thrifty, Super Retail Group, Pearson and Virgin Australia.
Harvard Business Review Strativity whitepapers: